Re: Aceituna Griffin

  • Steve Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2011
      After my Tea and Mystery event at Heffers bookshop in Cambridge, I was
      given a reprint of The Punt Murder by Aceituna Griffin, originally
      published 1936 (Reissue by Cambridge Crime). I don't remember seeing her
      name here (though, given my memory, that's not surprising). Quite readable
      traditional English village mystery, without any surprises or outstanding
      characters.
      Carola

      Carola

      My review of: ACEITUNA & JOY GRIFFIN - Motive for Murder can be found here
      on my blog: http://mysteryfile.com/blog/?p=242

      There's also a checklist of the former's mystery novels plus everything I
      could find out about her at the time.

      -- Steve