Re: [GAdetection] The Greening of Detective Fiction Criticsm (corrected?)

  • curt evans
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2011
      Anita, out efficient friend LastCenturyDetective got the link right in his message. I will forward to you.

      Curt

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2011
        Thank you Last Century, finally got to read the article.

        Curt, informative article, and thanks to everyone for trying to get it downloaded to the group. I am not necessarily a fan of this type of book, although I did read it years ago and struggled to get through "TLC". It still sits on my shelf, but is somewhat dusty.

        Anita