Re: Christopher Bush

  • vegetableduck
    Message 1 of 52 , Oct 1, 2002
      Both Bull's Eye and its sequel of sorts, Corpse in Cold Storage, I
      found excellent. Very witty.

      CJE

      --- In GAdetection@y..., "Xavier Lechard" <x.lechard@f...> wrote:
      > Nick asked:
      > > Does anybody have any comments on the following:
      > (...)
      > > Milward Kennedy (only read "Mr. Truefitt Detects", which was
      solid
      > enough despite its lack of length, and the superb "Death in the
      Kitchen")

      > I have a Kennedy novel, "Bull's Eye" waiting on my shelves for
      immemorial
      > time. There's no blurb, so I can't give you any summary.
      >
      > Xavier
    • Patrick O
      Message 52 of 52 , Nov 15, 2011
        I just wanted to add my two cents about Curt Evans' fantastic essay "Was Corinne's Murder Fairly Clued?". You'll find a full review in the link below, but the short version is this: it's a brilliant essay, very well-written, and it should be written by everyone who admires the Golden Age.

        <http://at-scene-of-crime.blogspot.com/2011/11/and-not-placing-reliance-on-divine.html>