Top 30 of 2010 For Me

  • mike5568@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2010
      30. Night Of The Wolf (short stories)- P. Halter
      29. No Entry- Manning Coles
      28. The Body Came Back- Brett Halliday
      27. Cape Cod Mystery- Phoebe Atwood Taylor
      26. Die Laughing (short stories)- S.S. Rafferty
      25. Exit Actors, Dying- Margot Arnold
      24. So Young A Body- Frank Bunce
      23. Felo De Se- R. Austin Freeman
      22. Gun In Daniel Websters Bust- M. Scherf
      21. Faces Of Danger (short stories) Rufus King
      20. Swing Low Swing Dead- Frank Gruber
      19. Fire In The Thatch- E.C.R. Lorac
      18. The Orange Yellow Diamond- J. S. Fletcher
      17. Death My Darling Daughters- Jonathan Stagge
      16. Death Of A Tyrant- E. R. Punshon
      15. Solomans Vineyard- Jonathan Latimer
      14. Mystery Of A Butchers Shop- Gladys Mitchell
      13. Thus Was Adonis Murdered- Sarah Cauldwell
      12. The Lucky Policeman- Rupert Penny
      11. Diagnosis Impossible (short stories) E. Hoch
      10. Adventures Of Max Latin (short stories)- Norbert Davis
      9. Clue Of The Twisted Candle- Edgar Wallace
      8. Mystery On Southhampton Water- F. W. Crofts
      7. The Saltmarsh Murders- Gladys Mitchell
      6. The Chinese Parrott- Earl Derr Biggers
      5. Puzzle Of The Red Stallion- Stuart Palmer
      4. The Urgent Hangman- Peter Cheney
      3. No Wind Of Blame- Georgette Heyer
      2. Murder A La Stroganoff- C.Brahms & S.J. Simon
      1. Return Of Sherlock Holmes- Arthur Conan Doyle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
        No Top for me this year - for all kinds of reasons I managed to read only a
        dozen books, only half of which being mysteries. Let's hope I do better in
        2011.

        Mike5568 wrote:

        >17. Death My Darling Daughters- Jonathan Stagge

        This is one I read some years ago, and it's my favorite Stagge. Was it your
        first encounter with the author or have you read some of his/their other
        work, as either Stagge or Quentin?