Christie in New York

  • Douglas G.
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2010
      The August 16-23 issue of THE NEW YORKER has an interesting article on Christie, which takes her accomplishments seriously.

      Doug
    • Douglas G.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2010
        The heading is now corrected!

        --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas G." <crippenlandru@...> wrote:

        > The August 16-23 issue of THE NEW YORKER has an interesting article on Christie, which takes her accomplishments seriously.
        >
        > Doug

      • Vegetableduck
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2010
          Thanks, I was wondering what she was doing in New York!

          Sounds like an article that would be worth reading. I may have to buy the New Yorker now. I must say that I thought the English reviews of Curran's book and the Laura Thompson bio have been disappointingly (though not really surprisingly, given the track record) condescending toward Christie.

          Curt