Re: [GAdetection] e.r. punshon

  • Anita Hoffman
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
      My mistake. I am in the middle of reading
      all my Bush books, and just got confused.
      Finished The Green Felt Hat last
      night and was thinking about
      Bush and Ludo Travers and the
      solution.

      Thanks for the info. I will pass on the
      book if a romance story.

      Anita

      On Mar 3, 2010, at 4:26 PM, Nick Fuller <nicodemus_au@...>
      wrote:

      > It's a romantic novel.
      >
      > Travers is Christopher Bush. Punshon's detectives are Carter and
      > Bell, and Bobby Owen.

    • Tony Medawar

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2010
          Dear Tony,

          Thanks for pointing out this resource, which has been under my nose all this time!  Some interesting detective fiction reviews.  Oddly, the Gladys Mitchell reviews in the Sydney Morning Herald are two to three times longer than the British ones!

          Nick