Got a favorite detective?

  • LesBlatt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      One of the book blogs is taking nominees for a "favorite detective."
      Fictional, of course. I'm late - the nominations close tonight - but there will
      be a followup contest from among the top 64 nominees. Please check it out
      (via my blog): _http://bit.ly/a2X0zA_ (http://bit.ly/a2X0zA) . I can think
      of lots of Golden Age candidates - and have nominated a lot of them! One
      warning: no amateurs - the detective must be affiliated with police, or FBI,
      or a licensed private investigator - but anywhere in the world. I'm
      watching to see what kind of nominees show up on the list.

      Les Blatt
      _www.classicmysteries.net_ (http://www.classicmysteries.net)