Dialogues of the Dead

  • Enrique Bird
    Message 1 of 61 , Aug 1, 2002
      Friends,

      recently someone mentioned this Reginald Hill book. I had not read a Hill
      book in over 20 years, but based on the John L. Breen EQMM recommendation,
      went ahead and bought and read this one. It is a delight! Clueing,
      detection, deductions, games,humor - just a great read! My only misgiving,
      medium sized, is that for a calvinistic puritan like myself, it is much too
      modern, to my taste, in its handling of sex and coarse language. But just
      great!

      Enrique F. Bird Picó

      Business:
      Telephone ==> (787) 751-4343 ext. 6343 Cellular ==> (787)
      319-7983 Beeper ==> (787) 250-0140 unidad 389-6131
      Fax ==> (787) 764-2908 Email ==> ebird@...
      Personal:
      Telephone ==> (787) 757-3909 Email ==> enfbirdp@...
      Address ==> Urb. Berwind Estates
      E1 Calle 7
      San Juan, PR 00924-5745
    • Patrick O
      Message 61 of 61 , Jul 19, 2013
        Today on the blog I review a novel by Reginald Hill, and discover to my surprise that "The Grandest Game in the World" lives on!

        <http://at-scene-of-crime.blogspot.ca/2013/07/the-grandest-game-in-world.html>