Re: [GAdetection] House of Stratus

  • dgreene@odu.edu
    Message 1 of 40 , Sep 7, 2001
      A notice in the recent issue of ALL HALLOWS (an excellent mag dedicated to
      the ghost story, especially of the Jamesian variety) notes that Hosue fo
      Stratus was then in financial trouble, but they were expecting an influx of
      funds.

      I hope so--even with print on demand, they need a goodly amount of capital
      to publish so many books so quickly.

      Doug
      Douglas G. Greene
      Professor of History
      Old Dominion University
      Norfolk, VA 23529-0091
      Phone 757 683-3949
    • Mike Blake
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 26, 2010
        Xavier quotes me and wrote:
        > "This seems nuts. I wonder if this page is from the pre-2001 days.
        > Is it really true their books can be found at "good" retailers?"
        >
        > I bought several books of theirs - Freemans and Inneses, mostly -
        > on Amazon last year.

        Good to see their claim to available from retail sources was right --
        I found many pages of HoS books on Amazon.