Re: Definition of the "Paris Exposition" plot?

  • Douglas G. Greene
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2009
      I think that 1878 or the 1889 Paris Exposition is the setting of most versions of the story.

      Carr's CABIN B-13 is clearly based on the Exposition story but the solution is not what you indicate, nor do I think that such a conspiracy is necessary. Carr's brilliance is that there is no conspiracy and the witnesses are telling the truth, as they saw it.

      Doug G