Remorseful Day

  • Enrique F. Bird
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 7:07 AM
      Friends,

      I see several of you have been commenting on this one. I gave up reading
      Morse in slow chronological order and jumped to this one. And truly liked
      it!

      Have other people commented on the game the author seemed to be playing
      with "Curtain"and "Drury Lane's Last Case"? These 2 are, for Golden Age
      aficionados, the 2 definitive detective sendoff novels - and share the same
      basic gimmick. All through the Dexter book, he seems to be playiing the
      same trick as Ellery Queen and Agatha Christie and at the very end a neat
      trick and surprise is sprung on the reader. I must confessed to having been
      tricked by it, even though he played fair on this all the way.

      Enrique F. Bird Pico
      Tel ==> Home (787) 757-3909
      Office (787) 751-4343 ext. 348
      fax (787) 250-7356