RE: [GAdetection] Anita Hoffman

  • Ralph, Adrienne (REA-PtMelb)
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2002
      Have a wonderful birthday Anita!
      Enjoy!
      With best wishes
      Adrienne

      -----Original Message-----
      From: RICHARD LIEDHOLM [mailto:jandrliedholm@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 9:59 PM
      To: GADetection@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [GAdetection] Anita Hoffman

      Hi, everyone! Our very own Anita Hoffman is celebrating a birthday today!
      I would like to forthwith send all my best wishes!

      May Anita always be treated like a Queen...
      May she always live the life of Reilly...
      And most especially, may all her Rhodes lead to happiness!

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANITA!!!

      Richard

    • Suzanne Kingsley
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6, 2002
        Anita:
        Sorry I am so late, but I was out shopping at all the places you love! Hope
        you had a great birthday!

        Suzanne