Dorothy L. Sayers Mysteries (video)

  • William F. Deeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Recently released are the BBC productions of Dorothy L. Sayers's STRONG
      POISON, HAVE HIS CARCASE, and GAUDY NIGHT. These are the ones with Edward
      Pretherbridge as Wimsey. All are excellent, once, at least in my case, one
      accepts, in the face of all reason, that Lord Peter is capable of falling in
      love with a newspaper photograph.

      Of course, I still prefer Ian Carmichael in the role, but I won't go there.