"Crime and the Little Man" (Criminal Brief)

  • miketooney49
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2008
      Rob Lopresti reviews his own first book--although
      James Thurber did have something to do with it:

      "The adventure began when I was reading 'The
      Catbird Seat' for perhaps the twentieth time, and
      thought this is the best 'perfect crime' story I have
      ever read. Then I wondered whether any other
      Thurber pieces could be considered crime literature."

      http://criminalbrief.com/?p=3885

      I've been meaning to do a review of 'Thurber on Crime'
      for a couple of years now for the GADetection Wiki.

      Rob's book makes a nice companion piece to 'Wodehouse
      on Crime':

      http://gadetection.pbwiki.com/Wodehouse+on+Crime

      In fact, they sit side-by-side on my bookshelf.