Re: Dorothy Cameron Disney query

  • Michael E. Grost
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2008
      I've been flipping through Dorothy Cameron Disney's mystery novels -
      and coming up blank on this query.
      Have found 8 of the 9 novels. None seems to end in a cemetery.
      "The Balcony" has a late scene in an underground cave or cavern - but
      its not a cemetery.
      Still am looking for my copy of "The Golden Swan Murder." But this
      book is set in Los Angeles.
      Could this person be thinking of Doris Miles Disney - another author,
      no relation?

      Mike Grost