Re: GAD Saint

  • mr.molesack
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      There are a fair few, including THE MAN WHO LIKED TOYS, in which
      Templar is able to prove that an apparent suicide is really murder.
      The funniest is THE IMPOSSIBLE CRIME, where Charteris parodies a
      locked room mystery. The eventual solution is very funny, but I wont
      reveal it here

      --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, Bill Vande Water <billvw@...>
      wrote:

      > While the majority of the saint stories are basically thriller
      and/or caper stories, there are a good number of the Saint short
      stories that actually do include some fairly clued bits of
      detection.