Re: Paul Halter nominated for Barry Award

  • pugmire1
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2007
      Kevin,
      Yes, I read your excellent review on Amazon and at once realised
      how perceptive you were! Seriously, it was much appreciated.

      John

      --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Killian" <kevin@...> wrote:

      > That's great John, my congratulations, for if I'm not mistaken, you are
      > one of the few who are working to bring Halter's writing to an American
      > public, so this is a big moment for you as well.
      >
      > Kevin K.
      >
      > PS, I gave that book a big review on the online Amazon US site.
      >
      > > Those of us who would like to see more contemporary authors writing
      > > GAD fiction can take some heart from Paul Halter's inclusion in the
      > > 2007 award nominations:
      > >
      > > http://www.blackravenpress.com/BarryAwards2007.htm
      > >
      > > John
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Michael E. Grost
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2007
        The nominated Paul Halter story, "THe Flower Girl", is absolutely
        terrific. The whole book "The Night of the Wolf" is an oustanding
        impossible crime collection!

        Mike Grost