Re: New web host

  • Barry Ergang
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 9, 2006
      --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Jermey" <jonjermey@...> wrote:
      > AA Milne has retired and we have a new Mystery Host on the website

      His initials are RTC, he was born in Chicago but grew up in England,
      among other things worked in the oil business before the Depression
      hit, and was one of the most influential stylists of the 20th Century.
    • pugmire1
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 11, 2006
        Let me see now... did he make candles as a hobby?

        --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, "Barry Ergang" <Barry_Ergang@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Jermey" <jonjermey@> wrote:
        > > AA Milne has retired and we have a new Mystery Host on the website
        >
        > His initials are RTC, he was born in Chicago but grew up in England,
        > among other things worked in the oil business before the Depression
        > hit, and was one of the most influential stylists of the 20th Century.

      • Douglas G. Greene
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 12, 2006
          And his British solicitor was Michael gilbert.

          Doug G
        • Douglas G. Greene
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 12, 2006
            And was his British solicitor Michael Gilbert?

            DG