RE: [GAdetection] Re: Guest Host

    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2006
      Yep.

      > -----Original Message-----
      > From: GAdetection@yahoogroups.com
      > [mailto:GAdetection@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of harry_vincent_31
      > Sent: Sunday, 30 April 2006 10:12 AM
      > To: GAdetection@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [GAdetection] Re: Guest Host
      >

      > A.A. Milne?
      Message 2 of 19 , May 31, 2006
        The Old Time Radio show site now has recordings available of The Amazing Mr
        Malone, featuring Craig Rice's detective lawyer. And many more good things
        besides, including a massive set of Sherlock Holmes dramatisations (some by
        Anthony Boucher). Highly recommended.

        http://www.otrcat.com

        Jon.
      • Douglas G. Greene
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 23, 2007
          Jon

          Was my guess about the guest host correct?

          Doug
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 23, 2007
            Yes, Doug - Hugh Pentecost. I did respond but my mail is occasionally
            bouncing, so that must have been one that didn't get through.