Re: dating Eberhart stories

  • Douglas G. Greene
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      RKA

      Rick Cypert sent me a 7-page "Select Bibliography of Short Stories and
      Serialized Novels by Mignon Good Eberhart," listing periodical
      appearances (where known) and book editions -- though for some reason
      it doesn't crosslist with CASES OF SUSAN DARE. I can post it to this
      main GAD site -- ahven't had time to figure out the WIKI yet.

      Doug G