Re: [GAGGIAGROUP] How to descale a Syncrony Locic?

  • Jim Yates
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2011
      I used to run it through the steam wand and group  in my Syncrony Logic. Then after a normal rinse you can remove the group and run water over it for an extra cleaning. Be sure to lube the group as described in the manual.

      -Jim

      On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 9:19 PM, barneyja1 <jacobabarney@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      I have a Syncony Logic and I am not sure if I am descaling it properly. I use the descaling powder, dissolve it in the water tank with filtered water, and then run hot water through the steam knob until the water is gone through the tank. I run some clean water through to make sure the solution is gone.

      It seems to me that there should be some way to run water through the regular brewing system, but the instructions just don't say how to do this. Can anybody please help?

      Thanks,
      Jake