Old Gaggia Brevetti Pump Priming Problem

  • avott1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26 10:42 AM
      Hi there,

      I love this espresso machine, but lately it has had some problems. I turn it on and let it warm up for 5 mins (the tank full), then when I flip the switch the pump never moves from the loud trying to prime part to streaming coffee. Any suggestion?

      Thank you very much, Tova
    • Keith Wood
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26 1:57 PM
        Hi

        how old is the machine? It is either plugged up or the pump is bad or both.

        thanx