Reminder - AGBC Kick-Off on Tuesday, 5th Feb at TheBigEasy

  • lschulzl
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
      As fellow members of the Munich Chapter of GABA, I would like to remind you of the American German Business Club's AGBC 2013 Kick-Off event on Tuesday, 5th February at the TheBigEasy.  "Catch us if you can."
      AGBC 2013 Kick-Off - February 5th
      On Tuesday, February 5th, we will hold our AGBC 2013 Kick-Off Event at The Big Easy.   Starting at 1900 hours (7 PM), this is a great opportunity for our Members to introduce the AGBC to their friends, colleagues, business partners and members of other Munich Area groups (including the GABA group) in a casual atmosphere.  The focus is on networking - Guests and Members can meet and discuss the many “topics of the day” and areas of mutual interest plus upcoming networking events.  This is a “pay what you consume” event.  There is no cover charge.
      Please sign up in the Events section of our AGBC website:  www.agbc.de
      The Big Easy (website: www.thebigeasy.de, phone 089 15890253) is a New Orleans-accented restaurant that features US/Louisiana dinner specialties.  The restaurant address is Frundsbergstrasse 46 (Ecke Ruffinistrasse), 80634 Munich (Neuhausen).  It is conveniently located near the U-1 Haltestelle at Rotkreuzplatz – exit Volkartsstrasse heading east.  Walk one street to Frundsbergstrasse, then turn left.  The Big Easy is two streets down, on your right.
      Best regards,

      Larry Schulz
      Member, GABA Group, Munich
      President, Munich Chapter
      American German Business Club e.V. (AGBC)
      Poschinger Strasse 9
      D-81679 Munich, Germany
      Phone: 0049-89-985-984
      FAX: 0049-89-9810-9488