California Association of Germany an GABA

  • Dorian Dowdy
    Message 1 of 168 , Jan 16, 2011
    California Association of Germany an GABA

    Liebe Freundinnen und Freunde des Columbus Kommunikations-Kreises,

    Liebe Freunde der California Association of Germany,

    Liebe Mitglieder der German American Business Association, California (GABA),

    Wir laden Euch/Sie alle ganz herzlich ein zu unserem ersten Treffen im neuen Jahr, am letzten Donnerstag dieses Monats, den 27. Januar 2011 ab 19 Uhr.

    Unser Meeting am 27., für das wir - Frau Bauer vom "Paulaners" sei Dank! - erneut das Nebenzimmer "Stüberl" des Restaurants im Westin Grand Hotel reservieren konnten, wird wieder einmal ein ganz normales "informal get together" sein, ganz im Zeichen von intensiver Kommunikation und zwischenmenschlicher Beziehungspflege (also: "Networking" und "Mantchmaking") auf bekannt hohem Niveau.

    Wir freuen uns heute schon sehr auf  Euer/Ihr zahlreiches Erscheinen am 27. und verbleiben bis dahin mit den besten Grüßen und den allerbesten Wünschen für 2011

    Herzlichst, Euer "Columbus" Organisations-Team

    Burghardt Burandt   und   Dave Dowdy

    Burghardt Burandt                 ddd@...
    Amberger Str. 7                   0172-8538874
    81679 München

    Tel. +49 (89) 98 10 294
  • Dorian Dowdy
    Message 168 of 168 , May 21, 2014
      California Association of Germany an GABA
      Reminder: If you have already notified us that you coming, you may disregard this email.

      Dear Friends,

      The weather in Munch has finally turned around. I just got finished talking to the big guy upstairs, and he said he will see what he can do for Sunday. We therefore, have every reason to believe that we will have nice weather for Sunday and will be able to party in the garden.

      The Munich Cowboys American Football Team will be represented with several members of their team and Cheerleaders. Also, they will sponsor a game where our guests will be able to test their American football throwing skills. For the kids we will have face painting and a clown to keep them busy.

      The very popular American singer and entertainer Ron Williams will join us as well. Things are really looking good for a wonderful afternoon of music, dancing, good conversation and good times.

      If you were undecided until today, now is the time to drop me an email, and let me know that you are coming. Also, please tell your friiends about the party as well and have them notify me if they want to join us on Sunday.

      Best regards and see you on Sunday.

      Dorian Dave Dowdy

      Dear Friends,

      Dear Members of MING (Munich International Networking Groups)

      Linda Jo Rizzo and Dave Dowdy in cooperation with the Amerikahaus at Karolinenplatz 3 in Munich cordially invite you to the family event

                                                                 Amerikahaus Jam

      to be held on Sunday, 25 May from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. If we have nice weather, the party will be held outside in the garden.  If not, inside the Amerikahaus. Here is another opportunity to get to know and mingle with other Bavarian, American and international groups in Munich.

      We will have up to 18 musicians on stage performing a wide variety of American music from jazz, pop, soul and blues to country music. I personally know most of them. They have been around a long time in Munich and belong to the best in the business. Get ready for some great music, fun times and good dancing.

      We will also have a good selection of food and drinks that will be sold at moderate prices.

      Entrance fees will be 10 Euros for adults and 5 Euros for kids (Kids 6 and younger have free entrance), which goes toward paying the musicians and the Amerikahaus party organization.

      You do not have to reserve places, everybody is invited.  We will have enough space to accomodate all. We ask you however to please let us know per return email if you want to join us and how many people in your party will be attending.  We need numbers so that we can plan the amount of food and drinks.

      Please plan to come per public transportaton or per bicycle.  There are not many free parking spaces in the vicinity.

      For more details please take a look at the attached flyer.

      The Bavarian-American Friendship Day party we had last night was a tremendous success. If you liked that party at the Hippodrom, Frühlingsfest, you will love this one.

      Best regards,

      Dave Dowdy