California Association of Germany an GABA

  • Dorian Dowdy
    Message 1 of 168 , Nov 1, 2010
    California Association of Germany an GABA

    Dear Friends of the California Association of Germany,

    Dear Friends of the Columbus-Kommunikations-Kreis,

    Dear Members of the German-American Business Association (GABA California),

    We are invited to join the 235th US Marine Corps Birthday Ball this year which will be held on 20 November.  The US Consul General, Conrad Tribble warmly welcomes us to spend a joyful evening with dinner, open bar, Marine Corps birthday ceremony and dancing.  This will be a black tie formal occasion and tickets will cost 90,00 Euros per person.

    Tickets are available.

    For more details about the ball will please refer to the attachment or write

    JohansenDM@...

    or

    FelicianoRR@...

    This should be a fun evening, and I hope many of you can attend.

    Best regards,

    Dave

  • Dorian Dowdy
    Message 168 of 168 , May 21 2:38 AM
      California Association of Germany an GABA
      Reminder: If you have already notified us that you coming, you may disregard this email.

      Dear Friends,

      The weather in Munch has finally turned around. I just got finished talking to the big guy upstairs, and he said he will see what he can do for Sunday. We therefore, have every reason to believe that we will have nice weather for Sunday and will be able to party in the garden.

      The Munich Cowboys American Football Team will be represented with several members of their team and Cheerleaders. Also, they will sponsor a game where our guests will be able to test their American football throwing skills. For the kids we will have face painting and a clown to keep them busy.

      The very popular American singer and entertainer Ron Williams will join us as well. Things are really looking good for a wonderful afternoon of music, dancing, good conversation and good times.

      If you were undecided until today, now is the time to drop me an email, and let me know that you are coming. Also, please tell your friiends about the party as well and have them notify me if they want to join us on Sunday.

      Best regards and see you on Sunday.

      Dorian Dave Dowdy

      Dear Friends,

      Dear Members of MING (Munich International Networking Groups)

      Linda Jo Rizzo and Dave Dowdy in cooperation with the Amerikahaus at Karolinenplatz 3 in Munich cordially invite you to the family event

                                                                 Amerikahaus Jam

      to be held on Sunday, 25 May from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. If we have nice weather, the party will be held outside in the garden.  If not, inside the Amerikahaus. Here is another opportunity to get to know and mingle with other Bavarian, American and international groups in Munich.

      We will have up to 18 musicians on stage performing a wide variety of American music from jazz, pop, soul and blues to country music. I personally know most of them. They have been around a long time in Munich and belong to the best in the business. Get ready for some great music, fun times and good dancing.

      We will also have a good selection of food and drinks that will be sold at moderate prices.

      Entrance fees will be 10 Euros for adults and 5 Euros for kids (Kids 6 and younger have free entrance), which goes toward paying the musicians and the Amerikahaus party organization.

      You do not have to reserve places, everybody is invited.  We will have enough space to accomodate all. We ask you however to please let us know per return email if you want to join us and how many people in your party will be attending.  We need numbers so that we can plan the amount of food and drinks.

      Please plan to come per public transportaton or per bicycle.  There are not many free parking spaces in the vicinity.

      For more details please take a look at the attached flyer.

      The Bavarian-American Friendship Day party we had last night was a tremendous success. If you liked that party at the Hippodrom, Frühlingsfest, you will love this one.

      Best regards,

      Dave Dowdy