Open postions in Solar at Odersun

  • Uwe Hering
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010

      Dear all,

      we at Odersun (ww.odersun.com) have several open positions in the area of PV. We do not play in the cost driven market for standard applications but focus on highly customized solutions for integrating for PV in buildings.

      We want to extend our team in Sales, Product Management and Product Development (experience out of the building or solar industry would be highly welcome):

      -Sales Manager in Europe (located anywhere)

      -Product Manager WW (located in Berlin)

      -Product Development Team Manager WW (located in Berlin, Frankfurt an der Oder)

      -Various Product Development team members located in Berlin, Frankfurt an der Oder)

      if you know anybody who could have interest in these areas please let me know.

      Uwe Hering

    • HCarper@Semtech.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010

        Hi all,

        Semtech is hiring a Regional Sales Manager Central Europe (D-A-CH).  We are looking for an experienced person with proven sales background in analog and mixed signal technology. Semtech is market leader in TVS protection, we are also strong in Power Management, sub 1 GHz RF and specific Military products.

        The RSM must have capabilities to drive a small Semtech staff team located in Hallbergmoos/Munich as well as a wider network of representatives and distributors.

        The RSM is directly reporting to me.

        If you know anybody who could do that job please let me know or ask him/her to send a CV to my hands.

        Regards
        Hans Carper
        SEMTECH AG
        Hans-Joachim Carper