[Semiconductor] CEO: "Semiconductor Market Intelligence Report" - 4th January '04

  • Hubert Wolters; Sonics Inc.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      Message

       -----Original Message-----
      From: Adam Fletcher [mailto:afletcher@...]
      Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 7:39 PM
      To: Editor@...
      Subject: The European Operation - CEO: "Semiconductor Market Intelligence Report" - 4th January '04

      Hello Folks,

      Please find “attached” a copy of this weeks CEO: "Semiconductor Market Intelligence Report".

      We would welcome your comments on how the document may be improved or any additional information requirements you would like added on a regular basis.

      If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

      Best regards,

      Adam.

      <<...>>

      For Your Information:

      The document is produced in an Adobe Acrobat format for ease of use by global customers with a wide range of PC’s and operating systems. If you do not have an Adobe Acrobat reader you can download the software free of charge from Adobe at: www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readermain.html

      This document is only available for a limited period to strategic customers of The European Operation Ltd or to a wider audience by direct subscription.

      This document and the attachment have been scanned for Viruses using the latest Norton Anti-Virus Tools

      If you no longer wish to receive CEO: "Semiconductor Market Intelligence Report", simply reply to the sender with the words “Unsubscribe” in the Subject line.

      Adam Fletcher - Managing Associate
      The European Operation Ltd
      Rocklands Farmhouse
      Goodrich
      HR9 6JN
      United Kingdom

      Mobile: +44 (0) 777 555 6300 (This is the best number to locate me on, finds me anytime, anywhere.)
      Office: +44 (0) 1600 890505
      Fax: +44 (0) 1600 890093

      E-mail: afletcher@...

      Web site: www.TheEuropeanOperation.com

      Alternative Email address: Adam@...

      .......Your "Full Service" PR, Marketing Communication and Business Management Partner in Europe .........