Seeking German Gasfamilien for Soccer Exchange Program

  • Michael Carlson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009

      Hello,

      We are an American soccer exchange program involved in the Northern California GABA chapter, currently seeking 3 German host families to each host one American high school male student/soccer player. 2 will be coming to Germany for 1 school year starting in mid-August 2009, and the third for the Fall semester only, starting in mid-August. The program combines placement in a host family, local Gymnasium, and with a local German soccer club to compete for one season. The club and school placement will ultimately be determined based on the area the player is placed in the host family.

      Additionally, we will pay each family 150 Euros per month to help cover the expenses of hosting the student. We appreciate anyone’s cooperation in spreading the word and look forward to hearing from some of you! For further questions, or if you would like to discuss hosting one of our student players, please either email me, call me directly at the number below, or call our German representative in Bayreuth at:

      Ronald Neumann

      IFX Deutschland
      0176 23 505 478

      Mit freundlichen Grüssen,