Seeking CEO for a solar business in UK

  • Jörg Sperling
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2009

      Any ideas appreciated.

      Friend of mine is looking for a CEO for a solar business in UK.  They will need to have:

      • Engineering qualification and background
      • Growth of business from proof of concept to mass production on international level
      • Fund raising
      • Ability to build leadership team
      • Prior CEO experience
      • Renewable / cleantech background – preferably solar – could be wind
      • Understand management of R&D – probably have previously led R&D function, but will not be lead in this role.

      No, I am NOT involved in this at all but you can contact me with resume. I should add right away that prior CEO experience and prior renewable energy experience is really a must have.

      Best regards,

      Jörg “George” Sperling