WG: Executive Search Europe Country Manager

  • Hubert Wolters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      FYI and Happy New Year.

      Von: scutt [mailto:scutt@...]
      Gesendet: Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007 18:21
      An: hwolters@...
      Betreff: Executive Search Europe Country Manager
      Wichtigkeit: Hoch

      Hi Hubert,

      Merry Christmas. Hope this finds you well.

      Hubert, I'm looking for a country manager. A person who can call on networking, storage accts enterprize accts. Can be based anywhere in Europe. It's for a 10gbe company based in Silicon Valley. They just received additional round of funding. They are doing well.

      Need a aggressive up and coming sales manager.

      I was wondering if y ou can network off your contacts for me.

      Thanks,
      Jeff Scutt
      Executive Search Consultant
      Voice 415-868-2555