Interim sales Manager needed

  • Sperling, Joerg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007

      Hi all,

      for one of our Altos clients we need an interim sales manager.

      The client is based in Finland and a key piece will be to manage the relationship with Ericsson.

      Location of the interim sales manager is anywhere but given the nature expect many trips to the Nordics.

      Assignment can take 3 – 6 months.

      Product is a suite of software tools for seamless IP Communication user experience anytime and anyplace, irrespective of network, access technology, or device.

      Other jobs/activities are OK since the expected involvement is half time.

      Ping me if this is of interest to you or friends. Feel free to distribute.

      Best regards,

      Jörg “George” Sperling

      Founder & Chairman

      Altos Advisors

      jjs@...

      GSM +49-160-938 40065

      Fax: +49 (0)89 9218 5151

      Skype: jjsperling

      LinkedIN: join my network

      www.altosadvisors.com

      Altos Advisors GmbH

      Amtsgericht München

      HRB 156384

      Geschäftsführer: Jörg Sperling

      Meet Europe 's leading fixed line and cable operators

      Signup for the Altos Advisors Broadband Summit Europe has started!

      Monte Carlo, Monaco, November 14 - 16, 2007

      Details @ http://www.altosadvisors.com/pages/upevents.html