Beautiful and fully furnished Bay Area home available for summer rental

  • Maha Justi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 5:31 PM

      Our home is located in a great area called Emerald Hills (15 minuets North of Palo Alto). The house is ideally suited for visiting European adults who are looking to make their stay in Silicon Valley a bit more “personable”. We are located in the Hills and have fantastic views of the SF Bay from almost every room. Access to Highway I-280 is very easy and is about 5 minutes away; access to Hwy 101 is 10 minuets away.

      The house is approximately 200 sq meters, beautifully furnished, has 2 large bedrooms, a spacious study with DSL connection, large living room with fabulous Bay view, full entertainment center, fully equipped kitchen and dining room……………many other amenities.

      Our home will be available for rental from May 1st 2007 to September 31, 2007; Minimum rental 2 months, non smokers only.

      Reasonable pricing, photos and more info can be provided upon request.

      Warm regards;

      Maha Justi