bloggers in Munich

  • Sofia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2007
      A PR firm that I know is interested in contacting Bloggers in Munich.
      Is there a bloggers group already in Munich? If not, and you would
      like to start one, please let me know. I am making a list of bloggers
      and will organize a meeting. the PR firm is planning to send press
      kits to the bloggers and also products sample etc. I am currently
      doing a review of a Creative vision Zen:M which is lots of fun and I
      get to play with a gadget for a few weeks.

      I also have a firm in the US who is syndicating bloggers. If you want
      that information, let me know.

      Regards,

      Emmy

      Sofia Verlag, Inc.