Head of Global Intellectual Property

  • Hubert Wolters
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      FYI, in case you are interested, please respond directly to
      tilman.bender@...

      ________________________________

      Von: Tilman Bender [mailto:tilman.bender@...]
      An: hubert.wolters@...
      Cc: hwolters@...
      Betreff: GABA Verteiler

      Hello Hubert,

      I hope all is well and that your new life at Coware is treating you well.
      We picked up a new search probably of interest to the German-American
      business community.kannst Du dies auf den GABA Verteiler setzen?

      BR,

      Tilman

      Head of Global Intellectual Property

      Our client is one of the worldwide leading manufacturers of memory products
      such as DRAM and NAND. We have been retained to help this blue chip company
      to find the Head of Global Intellectual Property, a position which reports
      directly to the Chief Executive Officer. We are searching for a senior
      executive well versed in prosecution, defense and licensing aspects. Strong
      leadership experience is a must. The position is located in Munich, Germany.
      German language skills are not required. Please contact me directly using
      the contact details provided below.

      Tilman Bender
      Managing Partner
      T. H. Bender & Partners, Inc.