RE: [GABA-MUNICH] Untidy? You need to rent a German

  • Guenter Zeisel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005

      Maybe we should rent this guys J

      guenter

      domain:      rentagerman.de

      domain-ace:  rentagerman.de

      descr:       Blank

      descr:       Strasslacherstr.3

      descr:       81479 Muenchen

      nsentry:     rentagerman.de IN A 213.160.64.51

      nsentry:     http://www.rentagerman.de IN A 213.160.64.51

      nsentry:     ftp://ftp.rentagerman.de IN A 213.160.64.51

      nsentry:     rentagerman.de IN MX 10 mx-01.knallhart.de

      status:      connect

      changed:     2005-03-09T17:20:19+0100

      source:      DENIC

      [admin-c]