Vacancy - Director Operation at Semiconductor Start Up in Munich

  • Christina Höfner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Vacancy - Director Operation at Semiconductor Start Up in Munich

      One of our semiconductor clients, a start up working in the analog marketplace looks for a
      Director of Operations based in Munich.

      Job Description
      The Director of Operations, reporting to the Executive VP, is responsible for all phases of company manufacturing, including product engineering, production control, facilities management, packaging engineering, shipping and receiving, yield control/improvement, and subcontractor management.

      This person will be the first person hired in the operations organization, and as such will need to do hands on product engineering work while building the organization over time.

      This person needs to be a strong manager, capable of recruiting and leading a high caliber operations group.

      Requirements

        -       BSEE required
        -       5 - 10 years product engineering background in mixed signal IC's
        -       Experience in both fabless and vertically integrated semiconductor companies.
        -       Intimately familiar with all phases of semiconductor manufacturing
        -       Minimum 5 years experience managing a group of 5 or more people.  Ideally this would have been a group with broader responsibility than just product engineering.

        -       Strong background in manufacturing processes (ISO, 6 sigma, etc).  Able to define and implement all appropriate manufacturing procedures.-

        -       Strong personality; needs to be able to command the respect of the organization.
        -       Track record of building an organization

      For further information and to apply contact me on +49-(0)89-189 857-21 or on +49-(0)172 6979 605 or via e-mail.
      Thanks.
      Best Regards
      Dr. Christina Höfner
      Director
      PSD Group GmbH
      (T) +49 (0)89 189 857 21
      (F) +49 (0)89 189 857 20
      (M) +49 (0)172 6979 605
      <mailto:christina.hoefner@...>

      For updated company information and access to all our
      latest jobs, visit our new website at www.psdgroup.com

      the system manager.

      for the presence of computer viruses.

      http://www.psdgroup.com