I know someone who knows someone...

  • Hubert Wolters; Sonics Inc.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      Message
      ...in Silicon Valley who is looking for VP Sales candidates
      for a billion-dollar electronic manufacturing company,
      managing their European business out of Munich.

      If you are interested or know someone who is interested please send me her/his contact information.
      I will not get further involved; I will only forward the contact information.

      Hubert Wolters

      Co-Chair GABA-CA Industry Group Semiconductor - IT

      GABA-Munich Stammtisch Forum
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GABA-MUNICH

      ph:      +49 89 944 90 231
      em:      hwolters@...