999California Association of Germany an GABA

  • Dorian Dowdy
    Dec 21, 2013
      California Association of Germany an GABA
      Dear Friends,
      I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the support and kindness over the years. We have had a lot of fun together.
      In 2014 I am planning a change in the scope and outreach of my activities and maybe a name change. Beginning 2014 I will inform you of my plans and let you know where I would like to go with the California Association.
      For now, I want to wish everyone all the best for the holiday season and a successful New Year. 2013 was a good year, and hopefully 2014 will be even better.
      Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
      p.s. The American Drama Group, located in the Amerikahaus, is holding a delightful theater production on the 31st of December.  Performance at the Amerikahaus, Karolinenplatz 3, 80333 Munich. Performances start at 18.00h and 19.30h.
      Vorverkauf: Eintritt € 20,00 (Abendkasse € 25,00)
      Karten: M√ľnchen Ticket zzgl. Vvgb. Tel. 089-54818181 ADGE-Tel. 089-343803 Fax: 089-189096828
      Weitere Information: info@...  www.adg-europe.com
      Celebrated actress Laurie Dawn returns to the German stage this holiday season in a delightful new adaption of the New Year's Eve Classic, DINNER FOR ONE, Miss Dawn will play the role of Miss Sophie opposite veteran stage actor Richard Clodfelter. Laurie Dawn has displayed her artistic talent during a career in which she has toured throughout America and many parts of Europe.
    • Show all 168 messages in this topic