985GABA Munich Chapter - July AGBC Newsletter

  • lschulzl
    Jul 27, 2013
      Hi,

      Over the past 12 months, I have been inviting you as fellow members of the Munich Chapter of the German American Business Association to the monthly events hosted by our Munich Chapter of the American-German Business Club (AGBC).   As we enter the Sommerpause, our next events will start in September with our Fall Kick-Off on Tuesday, 10th September at Cohen’s Restaurant, Theresienstr. 31, 80333 München in Maxvorstadt.

      This will be followed by our regular monthly meeting on Wednesday, 25th September at the Marriott Hotel, (Berlinerstr 93 in North Schwabing) and then by AGBC Goes to Oktoberfest on 6th October, the last day of this year’s Oktoberfest celebration.

      I am including the July AGBC Monthly newsletter below – it has further details on the above events and on our further upcoming activities.  If you are interested in receiving this newsletter each month (except for August), please send me an E-mail and I can set you up on the distribution list.  You will then receive an E-mail from our newsletter software, Vertical Response.  Just click on that E-mail to confirm.

      If you are interested in joining us for any of our meetings, please be sure to register in the Events tool at www.agbc.de. This appears in the Munich Chapter section on the right side. The first time you use the tool, you will need to Register (i.e. your E-mail address and set up a password), then Login to sign up for the event. Should you have an emerging timing conflict, you can easily remove your sign up as explained in the tool. Signups are very important for our planning purposes.

      As mentioned in recent AGBC E-mails, our Munich Chapter of the AGBC meets monthly (excluding July, August and December) on the last Wednesday at the Marriott Hotel (Berlinerstr 93 in North Schwabing). Registration starts at 1830 with the meeting commencing at 1900. After announcements on club events and the Guest Speaker’s presentation and ensuing Q&A, we move to a buffet dinner around 2030 and lots of networking opportunities. The meeting cost is Eur 25 for AGBC members and Eur 35 for Guests. These funds are used to pay the Marriott for the meeting room, buffet and two drinks per attendee.  At the AGBC, attendees are invited to attend up to 2 meetings as Guests. Afterwards we ask that they join the club. Our annual membership fees are modest at Eur 75.00.

      Also if anyone is interested in Munich Network's 7th Munich Cleantech Conference on Tuesday, 22 Oct, please get in touch with me (lschulzl@...) for details.

      Enjoy the Sommerpause.  I look forward to catching up with you all in September.

      Best regards,
      Larry

      Larry Schulz
      Member, Munich Chapter
      German American Business Association (GABA) and

      President, Munich Chapter
      American-German Business Club e.V. (AGBC)

      Poschinger Strasse 9
      D-81679 Munich, Germany
      Phone: 0049-89-985-984
      FAX: 0049-89-9810-9488