983California Association of Germany an GABA

  • Dorian Dowdy
    Jul 15, 2013
      California Association of Germany an GABA

      13.

      Dear Friends,

      The US Consulate General has this special message for all US citizens.  Please distribute to your US friends, who have not received this information yet.

      Best regards,

      Dave Dowdy

      The U.S. Consulate General in Munich invites U.S. citizens and their family members to attend our U.S. Citizen Information & Passport Day on Saturday July 20, 2013 from 10:00 to 15:00 at the Consulate (Koeniginstrasse 5). Consulate staff and representatives from U.S. and German government agencies like the Social Security Administration, the Department of State, and the Kreisverwaltungsreferat will be on hand to answer questions. Other organizations offering services to U.S. citizens living in Bavaria will also be represented. You can also renew your U.S. passport by scheduling an appointment through our website at http://munich.usconsulate.gov . Passport renewals are by appointment only. This year you are also invited to join us for a Munich Wandertag, an urban version of a traditional Wandertag featuring U.S.-related sites in Munich. Registration is from 10:00 to 13:00 and is 4 euros, which includes a logo beer glass!

      This event will be a great opportunity to meet other U.S. citizens living in the area! And if you've been missing the taste of home, the Consulate staff will sell hamburgers and cheeseburgers, as well as U.S. chips, snacks, and sodas!

      For the latest information, please visit our website at
      http://munich.usconsulate.gov. If you plan to attend, please note that a U.S. passport is required for entry, and family members must be accompanied by a passport holder. Be sure to also review the list of prohibited items on our website. We hope to see you on July 20th!

      Best Regards,

      American Citizen Services Unit

      U.S. Consulate General Munich

      Koeniginstrasse 5