979California Association of Germany an GABA

  • Dorian Dowdy
    Jun 26, 2013
      California Association of Germany an GABA

      Dear Friends,

      This reminder goes out to all those still undecided in joining us for the festivities.  There is still room, so please let me know by return email if you would like to attend.  Please pass this email around to anyone you think would like to celebrate with us.

      Best regards,

      Dave Dowdy

      ddd@...

      www.tripled.de

      0172-8538874

      Little American Oktoberfest - Independence Day

      Dear Friends of MING (Munich International Networking Groups)

      We would like to announce another new tradition in Munich, the Little American Oktoberfest, beginning 4 July through 7 July at the Waldwirtschaft near Pullach. On July 7 we will officially celebrate Independence Day. Tina and Sepp Krätz cordially invite us to this year's festivities and offer the following attractions:

      Linda Jo Rizzo is putting together a musical program together with favorite rock, pop, soul and country songs.

      This year we will have s special beach bar offering a great selection of cocktails.

      We will have many special attractions for kids with trampoline, childrens's playground, train rides, bull riding and MINI Golf.

      A separate grill featuring steaks and American-style hamburgers. The very delicious hamburgers made from Kobe-beef will be offered to us at a special discount price.

      On July 7 the US General Consul, Bill Moeller will be with us and will open up a keg of beer, which will be passed around as free beer with the compliments of the family Krätz.

      Also, on Sunday, 7 July we will have specially-decorated tables reserved for us in the beer garden just behind the band under the awning. Please feel free to invite any of your friends, who may be interested in joining us. Please also let me know if you are attending, and how many there will be in your party by return email. I have to have total numbers, because I have to know how many tables I need to reserve. On Sunday we will begin the festivities around noon and continue with the party all day. After 3pm we will have the keg-opening ceremony.

      So come one, come all for a great day of celebrating and picknicking. The Waldwirtschaft is located in the Georg-Kalb-Str. 3, 82049 München-Pullach. There will be parking facilities, but it would be better to come out per bicycle, or S7-Bahn (exit Isartalbahnhof). From the S-Bahn exit it is about a 10-minute walk to the Waldwirtschaft.

      In the last several years the Waldwirtschaft has been voted the "best beergarden" in Munich. For more information about the Waldwirtschaft please take a look at the following link.

      www.waldwirtschaft.de

      Let's hope for good weather.

      All the best

      Dave

      ddd@...

      0172-8538874

      MING is comprised of the following groups:

      1.         Amerika Haus Verein

      2.          American Association of University and Professional Women (AAUPW)

              American - German Business Club (AGBC

      C      California Association of Germany (CAOG)

      4.          Columbus Kommunikations-Kreis - Burghardt Burandt

      5.          Democrats Abroad Group (DAG) - Meghan Driscoll

      6.         Deutsch-Amerikanischer Frauenclub (DAFC)

      7.          Deutsch-Amerikanischer Herren Club (DAHC)

      8.         Friends of Linda Jo Rizzo

      9.         German American Business Association (GABA)

      10.      Munich International Women's Club (MIWC)

      11.      Republicans Abroad

      12.       Thunderbird Alumni Group (T-Birds)

      13.

    • Show all 168 messages in this topic