1010VP Product-Development/Engineering (Medical Devices)
- Mar 5, 2014
VP Product Development/Engineering
· We are seeking a hands-on leader in Product Development/Engineering to join the team of a rapidly growing innovative medical device and diagnostics firm which is privately held and offering an open, entrepreneurial working environment. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an innovative leader with a robust pipeline and aggressive growth strategy.
· The VP of Product Development/Engineering reports directly to the CEO.
· This position is responsible for managing the timing and delivery of complex manufacturing processes required to support new and existing products – both in domestic and international locations.
· Establish business relationships and identify industry product development partners
· Manage projects, including planning and organization, decision making, problem solving and project management.
· Travel domestically and internationally (~ 20-30%)
· Master’s degree in electrical, mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering or related field.
· 10+ years experience
· 5+ years experience in project management
· Any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
· Direct hands-on experience with all aspects of R&D, including project planning, project budgeting, project leadership and development.
· Must have a demonstrated ability to innovate and direct the rapid development of proprietary products in a variety of Point-of-Care medical devices and diagnostics related fields.
· Experience in product development processes, ISO standards and validation knowledge
· Experience in high volume manufacturing and working on projects with limited budgets
· Strong hands-on management skills required
For additional information, please contact: fran@...
global executive search
tel +1 (650) 726-8733 x701
Finding people is easy, but finding the RIGHT people is not. YES Partners helps companies
FIND the right people – for all company functions, across many industries and globally.
- Next post in topic >>