1009California Association of Germany an GABA

  • Dorian Dowdy
    Mar 5, 2014
      California Association of Germany an GABA
      Bavarian – American Friendship Day

      Dear Friends of MING (Munich International Networking Groups),

      Dear Friends of the Bavarian - American and international community in Munich,

      Tina and Sepp Krätz invite us again to the 4th Annual Bavarian-American Friendship Day at the Hippodrom tent, Frühlingsfest, Theresienwiese on 9 May.

      I would like to take this opportunity to expressly  thank Tina and Sepp for their tireless efforts in supporting Bavarian-American relations.  Over the years they have proven to be true friends by offering us their facilities and their entire team to make this increasingly popular event possible.  Not only do we have Bavarians and Americans as guests to this event, but now we have increasingly more guests from other European countries and Africa.  All are surely welcome.  If you have someone in your circle of friends, who may also be interested in attending, please feel free to send them this email.  If you have something in Bavaria-look in your wardrobe, you are certainly encouraged to wear it at this party.

      As always there will be no cover charge nor advance payment to be made.  Food and drink are on a pay-as-you-go basis.  We ask you to arrive no later than 7p.m.  Only until this time can I guarantee you a reserved seat. In the past year the Frühlingsfest has become more popular than ever and obtaining reserved seats is becoming more difficult.  For this reason please expect that after 7p.m. any empty seats will be taken up by guests not belonging to our groups. We are living in Bavaria, and this is customary in a beer-tent atmosphere.

      Linda Jo Rizzo will put on a special show  for us with her tremendous singing talents performing popular rock and soul classics to our listening and dancing pleasure.  Again you may purchase those fabulous tasting Hippodrom Hamburgers made out of Kobe-Beef at a special reduced price just for us. The tables will be specially decorated with a free pretzel for each of our guests.  Around 10 p.m. there will be fireworks .

      Everyone is invited, so If you intend to join us please let me know by return email.  I have to have an exact guest count that I can inform to the Hippodrom management.  If you do not receive an email confirmation from me personally, you do not have a reserved seat. Tables fit a total of 8 persons.

      We will keep you updated with new information in the upcoming weeks.

      Best regards,

      Dave Dowdy
    • Show all 168 messages in this topic