1007California Association of Germany an GABA

  • Dorian Dowdy
    Feb 18, 2014
      California Association of Germany an GABA
      NSA and the US - German - European Relations

      Dear Friends

      We will meet on 27 February at the Westin Grand Hotel in Arabellapark.  We have secured the "Stüberl" in the restaurant "Paulaners".  Our meeting will begin at 7pm.

      After about 8 months of the NSA scandal I think it is time to take stock and analyze what we know now.  Due to the disclosures of Edward Snowden we have more information than we did in the summer.  I particularly would like to discuss with you what is happening to the US - German - European relations.

      These are questions that affect us all, and I will be very happy to enter into a dialog with you and hear your feelings on these issues. My presentation will be in English language, but I will hold the speech mostly in German language.

      Since I expect much interest for this topic, I ask you to please let my know by return email if you plan to attend. The "Stüberl" only holds about 23 people, so first come - first served. You only have a reserved seat if you receive a confirmation email from me.

      See you soon.

      Euer/Ihr Organisations-Team

      Burghardt Burandt   und   Dorian Dave Dowdy

                                            072-8538874

      Burghardt Burandt
      Wolfratshauserstraße 219
      81479 München