1001GABA (re) launch event on February 17 with exciting speakers

  • Joerg Sperling
    Jan 30, 2014

      Hello GABA Munich!

      It has been terribly silent in regards to events here in Munich, but we have enough interest/momentum to give a re-launch a shot!!!

      Thanks to all the people who are supporting the (re)launch: Alexandra, Garan, Larry, Max, Erik, Stefanie.

      Please come and join us for the GABA (re) launch event on February 17 (at 19.00) with exciting speakers.

      We will be meeting at Augustiner, near Karlsplatz/Stachus (Neuhauserstr. 27). See http://www.augustiner-restaurant.com/

      Topic of the evening is the German Silicon Valley Accelerator (http://germanaccelerator.com/) which you have probably heard of.

      Speakers will be:

      Andy Goldstein

      Andy Goldstein is currently Executive Director at the LMU Entrepreneurship Center and member of the steering committee of the German Silicon Valley Accelerator

      …. and

      Arash Houshmand, CEO of Contigua , www.contigua.de

      Arash and his company are about to participate in the program. So the plan is to have him speak to us before (Feb 17) and again after his visit to the Valley to compare notes.

      It would help us a lot, if you could send me (joerg@...) an indication if you are planning to come or not.

      We need to make reservations. The expectation is, that we will be actually eating and drinking there!

      There is no other cost linked to this except your own consumption (target is around 20 Euros per person).

      Menu @ http://www.augustiner-restaurant.com/aktuell/augustiner-restaurant-wochenkarte.pdf

      So please mark the date and let me know if you can make it! Please send your response to joerg@... and NOT a reply to the mailing from the Yahoo-list.

      PS: by all means …. feel free to forward this!

      best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen,

      Jörg "George" Sperling

      WHEB Partners Limited

      Maximilianstraße 36

      80539 München (Munich)

      Assistant: Barbara Christen

      Tel.: +49  (89) 122 2808 20

      Direct: +49 (89) 122 2808 28

      Fax: +49 89 122 2808 11

      Mob: +49 173 595 0938

      E-Mail: joerg@...

      WHEB Partners Limited is a private limited company registered in England and Wales with no. 6755267.  It has a branch in Munich, Germany and its registered office is at 2 Fitzhardinge Street, London W1H 6EE.  WHEB Partners Limited is an appointed representative of WHEB Capital Partners LLP, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. “WHEB Partners” is a trading name of WHEB Partners Limited.