Fire Extinguishing System data plates

  • dlevydo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2013
      Hi,

      I have available the Fire Extinguishing System data plates for the CO2 extinguisher system used in WWII tanks / armored vehicles (Stuart, Sherman, Hellcat, Staghound, others).

      The “Kidde” plate is screened on black phenolic as original, the brass plate etched and filled with black baked enamel as original.

      In the Sherman this is the plate that is located on the boss on driver's side sponson by the little Joe.

      $35 either style + shipping.

      Here is a link to pictures of the plates on G503.

      Thanks,
      Dave

    • GRANT W. R
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 25, 2014

        Dave,
        Do you still have both plates available? I would like one of each for my Sherman. Any price break on two of each style.

        Grant

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 25, 2014
          Hello Grant,

          Yes, I do have some left. If you are ordering 4 plates, I will cover the shipping for you (in the US or a break outside).

          Thanks,
          Dave

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 25, 2014

            Please email how you would like to get paid. I can send check or paypal. Also do you have other plates for M4A4. gwrabuse@...