Ropkey Armor Museum

  • sgtwal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2013

        North west of Indianapolis, Indiana is the Ropkey museum. Located on private property in the rolling farm land near the town of Crawfordsville the small museum like so many others is struggling to get by.
        The main building is packed with armor from WW1 to Vietnam. It has one of the few Ontos I have ever seen.
        If you are passing through please drop by and help support this fine collection.
        A friend and I stopped in a few weeks ago and it was a blast to visit with the staff and see their collection.