Turrets thread

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2012
      Ive been following the thread on turrets.I have a question.
      Were can I find inventory hull numbers for USMC M-4's.Everything
      I have found are later numbers for non M4 equipment.
      Thanks in advance
      Patrick
    • Trent Telenko
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2013
        The following document titles with everything you needed to know about US Army tank production numbers and lend lease recipients can be found in this list.  They are in adobe format in the URL below the titles given:

        United States Army in World War II: statistics - procurement (1952 revision w/annual columns)

        http://cgsc.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/singleitem/collection/p4013coll8/id/2341/rec/20

        Official munitions production of the United States by months, July 1, 1940 - August 31, 1945.

        International aid statistics, World War II : a summary of War Department lend lease activities reported through 31 December 1945

        http://cgsc.cdmhost.com/cdm/singleitem/collection/p4013coll8/id/950/rec/18

        Enjoy!