Sparkplugs Continental R975 C4

  • gfsantes
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hi,

      Does anybody knows what type of modern sparkplugs you can use for the Continental R975 C4 engine.

      I can't find a reference table from the old types to the new ones.

      I am now using the Champion 63 S, but they are not available anymore.

      Kind regards

      G.F. Santes
    • rrunnersb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012
        Clean them and re-use them or contact Brent Mullins in Texas. New old stock is avail in the US and overseas.

        Jim