Re: [G104] Re: M7 Priests in Graf.

  • Michael Lembo
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2012
      Hi Michel,
        I had already discussed the M7B1 with Joe, he gave me the same serial no.  There is no dataplate in the M7B2 anymore.  Did you check inside the B1 already?  I will be back in Vilseck/Graf in about two weeks, I had it on my list to check inside the B1 then.  I am back at home now and will be able to resume sending you vehicle data this weekend.

      Michael